We print on acid-free archival paper. The specific papers for each Fine Art Print have been specifically selected by the artist, depending on the work. You can find paper specifications on the product listing.
2. Can you print a custom size?
For custom size requests please fill out your request through the link provided and we will respond within 3 business days. LINK
3. Can I have my print framed with you?
For U.S. Customers: We are not offering framing at this time, however, we are exploring this option and may offer it at a future time. Please check back soon!
4. How should I unroll my print so as to not damage it?
If you are investing in professional framing, please wait to unwrap your Fine Art Print until you’re at the framers. Otherwise, please ensure an immaculate surface area and white glove handling for best results.
5. How much of a border is there on my print?
Please see individual product listings, many pieces come with a 1 inch border, however there are exceptions based on artist preference.
6. Do you offer trade discounts?
We do not offer trade discounts on artwork at this time.
7. What happens if my print arrives damaged?
In the unlikely event that your artwork arrives damaged, please contact us within 7 days of receiving it. We’ll ask for images of damage to the packaging and the artwork, description of issue, date received and order number. Should the damage warrant a new print, we’ll require proof of destruction of the original damaged print.
8. What happens if my print is lost in the mail?
Please contact us so we can help troubleshoot this.
9. What if I was sent the incorrect print?
Please contact us so we can help get you the print you ordered.
10. Can my order have multiple shipping addresses?
We kindly ask that you please create different orders for different shipping addresses.
11. Can I ship to someone else?
Yes, you are welcome to ship to another address.
12. How long does it take for my print to ship once I've placed the order?
All of our photography and fine art prints are made to order, you will receive your print or original artwork within 2-4 weeks of your order date.
13. How long does shipping typically take?
Shipping times after production of the pieces can vary from 2 to 10 business days.
14. How can I track my order?
Once your order has shipped you will be provided a tracking number via email, and you can monitor your order’s status.
15. Do you offer refunds if I don't like my print?
All sales are final. We are unable to offer refunds as each Fine Art Print is printed to order and there is no stock kept or stored by the artists. We therefore ask that you take the time to carefully make your decision, as we want you to end up with something you love!
16. How are prints packaged?
All Unframed Fine Art Prints are carefully packaged in a rigid cylinder/tube. Where applicable, all Limited Edition prints include a signed and numbered Certificate of Authenticity. We advise you to take all prints directly to your framer, where they can carefully unpack the print and discuss framing with you.
17. Can I place a rush on my order?
Good things take time! Unfortunately we do not offer rush production or shipping.
18. Can I choose a custom paper to print on?
Every piece is printed on the paper the artist has chosen to best suit the piece,
19. Are your prices in CAD or USD?
Ensure your web browser’s location is accurate, you can change the currency in the footer of the website if needed.
20. Are there duties on my artwork?
We use local printers to avoid duties and additional taxes, however, our Lindsay Chambers Fine Art Prints are an exception; you may incur additional duties/taxes on these items.
21. Do I receive a Certificate of Authenticity with my print?
Select artists provide COA’s. Please refer back to product page where details regarding COA’s are listed.
22. Are there quantity limits on purchases?
There are no quantity limits and you are welcome to purchase as many Fine Art Prints as you wish (as long as there are prints left within the Edition).
23. Can I get original artwork shipped to the U.S.?
Our original artwork listings aren’t accessible to our US clients, however please inquire in the link provided below should you be interested in a specific piece.
Other Questions? Reach out through our Contact Us page and we'll get back to you within 2 business days.